- Our Background
In the Name of Jesus Ministries is a Community Based Organisation (CBO) and it came from (New hope Independent Baptist church) founded in FEW YEARS AGO by PASTOR Byamukama Peter and his wife Mirembe Nowerinah and both were grew up in the catholic religion but Jesus redeemed them and call them to serve his name. this man and his wife have eight children and adopt one who is called Mussasizi, but they faced the hard time when Jesus began that ministry by them because they had no money and even anyone who was with them in supporting them to stand with it, but Jesus was so faithful and when you trust him he will never disappoint you because they have seen his Hand working with them in to difference ways, so they stood firmly and trust their lord until when they get a place where they have been using to make services and worship their God until then a hard time of disaster appeared and destroyed everything they had, church, home, and other things like that they were using to serve Jesus and the same way we have faced the hard time to have another permanent church, but we know that our lord Jesus will give away and do it as the same lord who was with us before we got a disaster and departed off from masolya Island to sagittu Island.
We aim to spread the word of our lord Jesus to the people living in the islands of Mayuge District that where we live,beginning with Sagitu Island. We shall do this by preaching the gospel as like our Lord Jesus did and then commanded us to do, but for us only without you pray to God send us the holy spirit that can help and guide us,then we can’t do it.
(mark 16:15 And he said unto them, Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature.)
🙏WHAT WE BELIEVE🙏
- Putting God first in all our work to promote Godliness and good morals or even to be good example to others and to worship him in one heart.
- The entire Bible is inspired by God, without error and the authority on which we base our faith, conduct and doctrine.
- In one God who exists in three distinct persons: father the God, father the son and father the holy spirit. We believe Jesus christ is the son of God who came to the earth as savior of the world.
- Jesus died on the cross and shed his blood for our sins. We believe that salvation is found by placing our faith in what Jesus did for us on the cross. We believe Jesus rose from the dead and He is coming again.
- Water Baptism is a symbol of the cleansing power of the blood of Christ and a testimony to our faith in the lord Jesus Christ.
- in the regular taking of communion as an act of remembering what the Lord Jesus did for us on the cross.
- Every believer should be in growing relationship with Jesus by obeying God’s word, yielding to the Holy spirit, and by being conformed to the image of christ.
- As children of God, we are overcomers and more than conquerors, and God intends for each of us to experience the abundant life He has in store for us.
- (🍏Serving God’s people with love as like the way you would like them to serve you🍏).
In the Name Jesus Ministries trains primitive poor rural community families in food security, hygiene and sanitation. The families which will be found during the post-training follow-up support supervision, will be trained in doing various activities such as putting up a Katandaalo (structure made of wood for drying plates and other utensils and killing germs under the sunshine to fight diseases).